Price Point in Category: Medium
Price per Suture: $5.00
Package Contents: 12 sutures
Manufacturer: CP Medical
Country of Origin: United States
- Braided Natural Silk Non-Absorbable Suture
- Silk is a braided nonabsorbable, sterile surgical suture composed of an organic protein called fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx mori (B. mori) of the family Bombycidae.
- Smooth flow through tissue while maintaining optimal knot security
- While Silk suture is not absorbed, progressive degradation of the proteinaceous silk fiber in vivo may result in a gradual loss of the suture tensile strength over time.
- Color: Black
- CP Medical is a leading manufacturer of surgical solutions, specializing in products for wound closure and specialty surgical applications in the medical and veterinary markets.